Pizza, pasta, french fries, chocolate milkshake, burgers, noodles, ice creams, cakes, colas………... Junk food and today’s generation of kids go hand in hand! However, as the name itself suggests, ‘junk’ food is junk indeed.
- They are high in sugar, fat and salt. These place a great burden on a kid's vitality and also make him/her addicted to such foods.
- They are low in fibre, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional elements which your kid really needs to grow healthily.
- Eating junk food on a regular basis is a known cause of obesity and various chronic issues such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, high cholesterol, fatty liver, cancer, etc.
- Junk foods are devoid of enzymes. Hence, they place a great burden on the body to digest them and deal with the acidic residue.
Owing to the above, Junk food is not our Natural Food.
Does this make you worried about your kid’s increasing junk food intake? Are you wondering if there is a way out? This course will have the answer to your woes.
Key outcomes are:
- To know the long term effects of unhealthy foods on your child’s health by eating junk from outside
- To learn the healthier version of your child’s favorite junk foods - healthy but simple to make and tasty
- To learn to replace artificial foods with natural ingredients and make it even tastier than junk food